Friday, September 23, 2011

I Have A Problem

Hi, I'm Kristin, and I can't figure out how to use Blogger!
For probably, like, the fifth time since I started blogging here a little more than two years ago, I just unintentionally published a post way too soon.
Yah, I was able to delete it, so most readers might not even have realized my inanity. But for my nearest and dearest who actually receive emails of each and every one of my posts, it must be really annoying. So, I'm SORRY. I really do apologize for drawing your attention to something not (yet) worth reading.
The last couple of times, I think the issue has been with the labels function. If I press after entering the labels before selecting another one, rather than going back into editing mode, Blogger publishes whatever I've got. Urghh! You'd think since I've figured this out, I'd be able to avoid it. But it's just such a reflex to hit the enter key when I'm done with a line of type!!
Every now and again I run across another blogger cursing about not being able to fix spacing or whatever, which makes me feel a bit less alone in my bloggy-clumsiness. But mostly, I feel really technically challenged.
Does anyone have any ideas for how to help me use this technology more easily?

2 comments:

Rebecca Hawkes said...

"Every now and again I run across another blogger cursing about not being able to fix spacing or whatever..."
Ha, ha - that would be me! Blogger spacing is the bane of my existence.
I'm sorry that I don't have any tips to offer - just a little companionship.

Unknown said...

Blogger is so clumsy and buggy so don't worry you're not the only one. Once Google bought it I figured they'd get it all straightened out but it still a PIA!